Strawberry Watermelon Collagen Smoothie Recipe
Prep time: 5 min
Summer meets beauty with this delightfully tasty strawberry watermelon collagen smoothie recipe.
- 1 packet of Watermelon Beauty Collagen Water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh watermelon (cubed)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1/2 medium fresh or frozen banana (chopped & peeled)
- 1/2 -3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 medium lime
- [OPTIONAL] 1 tbsp chia or hemp seeds
- Combine watermelon, strawberries, banana, milk, Watermelon Beauty Collagen Water, lime, and chia/hemp seeds in a blender.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This smoothie is best when fresh, but leftovers can be kept covered in the refrigerator for 1-2 days.
- When adjusting recipe, add lime for acidity, banana for sweetness, milk to thin, or more frozen fruit or ice to thicken.
Do you have any strawberry or watermelong collagen drink recipes to share? If you make this recipe we’d love to hear from you. Please share your comments.