Nighttime Face Routine – Ideal 6-Step Skin Care Plan
When looking for the ultimate nighttime face routine, we’ve all seen it. The 10-step Korean skincare regimen. The routine may seem excessive (and time-consuming), but who doesn’t want to wake up with plump, moisturized skin after a night of pampering?
Adding a 10-step regimen to your routine can be a lot to invest in (money and time-wise), so here’s an easier 6-step plan to ease into the commitment.
Here’s a step by step nightly routine you can incorporate before going to bed to wake up with moisturized glowing skin:
- Cleanse face with facial oil to remove all makeup and impurities.
- Tone skin with gentle toner without alcohol. This would help soften skin and prepare skin for the next step.
- Apply clay mask on your forehead, nose and face, avoiding the eye area. Clay mask assists in clearing the debris in the pores.
- Apply a hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid to boost moisture and prevent dryness.
- Apply a bio cellulose sheet mask with multivitamins. Lay down, breath, and relax.
- After 15 minutes, remove sheet mask and apply anti-aging face cream. Look for cream that contains antioxidants, collagen, and plant peptides for maximum result.
Have you tried out the 10-step nighttime face routine? What results have you noticed? Let us know below!
For information on hydrating your skin from the inside-out, check out our Harmony Proteins™ collagen drink mix products here.