Crisp Apple Collagen Crumble Dessert Recipe
Prep time: 5 min
Bake time: 35 min
Beauty meets apple pie with this fantastic apple crumble collagen dessert recipe. Give it a try!
- 1 packet of Crisp Apple Beauty Collagen Water
- 1 medium apple (peeled & sliced)
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp quick cooking oats
- 1/8 tsp ground sugar
- [OPTIONAL] whipped cream & ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a small baking dish and place peeled apple slices in dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour and sugar. Mix butter into flour and sugar until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add oats, cinnamon, and Harmony Proteins™ Crisp Apple Beauty Collagen powder to mixture.
- Sprinkle mixture over peeled apple slices.
- Bake for 35-40 min or until tender.
- Serve with whipped cream or ice cream on top if desired.
Do you have an apple collagen dessert recipe you’d like to share? Did you make this one? How did it turn out? Let us know in the comments.